We are specialised in the development of IT systems of broadcasters and media houses.
Our experts have decades of operation and development experience in the field of media. We provide consultancy for media enterprises in the roll out of new systems, data migration, interfacing.
Our goal is to rationalise workflow, help cooperation of various departments or partners by data access and interfacing.
We developed and provide the following systems for media enterprises:
Channel Management System
A general solution for the IT support of programme planning – from the acquisition of programmes
to the as-run log to be archived or submitted to authorities.
Programme planning is the core workflow of broadcasters that requires sharing information with a number of associated departments to provide transparency and avoid redundant data input. Our system is – according to the requirements of our clients – implemented in a way to provide data feed to other key systems of the broadcaster (accounting, sales, web, etc.).
- Acquisition: management of licences (deals, exhibition details), continuous control of run usage
- Programme database: films, series, lives, technical information, content metadata
- Media library: media (programme, promo, ads) management, versioning
- Planning: timetable-like GUI, planning for unlimited time period
- Microscheduling: editing of frame accurate running order, checking against various constraints (such as ad quota), export to playout systems
- Secondary graphics management: snipes, popups attached to running order elements and played out automatically
- As-run log, consolidation: management of the consolidation process after broadcast; importing viewership data, reporting to sales and other systems, authorities
acquisition to acounting, run values from accounting, reporting depreciation to accounting, viewership data import,
web and press info sharing, sales reporting,
reporting to external partners and authorities
- Manages spot or secondary graphics campaigns. Main functions:
- Order types: fixed price (agreed nr of broadcasts), ratecard (based on break price), GRP (based on GRP score); discounts/surcharges applied
- Booking: with single click into breaks, special requested positions managed
- Viewership data handling: target group defined for order; figures reported and used for evaluating (GRP orders)
- Invoicing: invoice or invoice-base printing; broadcast list printing; canceling, reinvoicing